FOR SALE 2011 Sea Doo GTI SE 130

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

srestum

Premium Member
Premium Member
Hey everyone. I'm selling my 2011 sea doo gti se 130 because I have given up trying to fix it. It has 300 hours and starts without hesitation and ran great until the cluster was replaced. You can look at my other post on what's been going on, but it has a new cluster, new DESS, new ECM, new plugs and new injectors and is in overall good condition. The issue initially was a non responsive ibr but by fixing that now the "Reading Key" message won't go away and after going to two different mechanics who claim everything's been married I give up. Make me an offer and it's yours. Pictures available and let me know if you need any more info. Thanks

Hey everyone. I'm selling my 2011 sea doo gti se 130 because I have given up trying to fix it. It has 300 hours and starts without hesitation and ran great until the cluster was replaced. You can look at my other post on what's been going on, but it has a new cluster, new DESS, new ECM, new plugs and new injectors and is in overall good condition. The issue initially was a non responsive ibr but by fixing that now the "Reading Key" message won't go away and after going to two different mechanics who claim everything's been married I give up. Make me an offer and it's yours. Pictures available and let me know if you need any more info. Thanks
I am a gamer but it’s your ski so what is the amount you want for it

Back