2009 RXT 255 won't start

Status
Not open for further replies.

amorris8854

Our 2009 RXT 255 SeeDoo was being ridden and later parked on the boat lift for about two hours while they fixed a late lunch. When they tried to start it again, the starter will not engage. The power comes on when the start button is pressed like normal but when the key is on the post and the start button is pressed, nothing happens. We took it to the shop who has had it for three weeks now and can't figure out what is wrong.
They said the starter, solenoid, and relay are testing fine but still can't get it to crank.
Has anyone had this problem with a SeeDoo. The starter is making no sound nit even clicking. Fuses were also checked. Thank you for any suggestions.

Our 2009 RXT 255 SeeDoo was being ridden and later parked on the boat lift for about two hours while they fixed a late lunch. When they tried to start it again, the starter will not engage. The power comes on when the start button is pressed like normal but when the key is on the post and the start button is pressed, nothing happens. We took it to the shop who has had it for three weeks now and can't figure out what is wrong.
They said the starter, solenoid, and relay are testing fine but still can't get it to crank.
Has anyone had this problem with a SeeDoo. The starter is making no sound nit even clicking. Fuses were also checked. Thank you for any suggestions.

i got the same issue............did you resolve yours?

i figured out my problem, it was the starter relay, and apparently brp and can-am are known for having this problem now she runs like a charm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back