2007 Speedster 215 HP 1 long beep and the 4 beeps

Wrecker2221

Premium Member
Premium Member
I would appreciate any feedback! I have owned this boat for 8 years and has been very reliable. This summer the boat just stopped while we were out. No beeps at all. I put it in the garage and got a new key made and a new post. both are installed and seemed to work sporadically. The start/stop switch checks out. I went to the two grounds at the front where I loosened them spayed with electrical cleaner and wire brushed them, Everything seemed to work, 2 beeps every time. One hour later, no beeps! Took the two grounds off and ran a ground to the battery, no beeps. I ran a new ground (keeping the existing one in place and bolted it to the lift hook. No change. It cranks when I short the solenoid. Are there any grounds other than the main and the two on the lower port front? Just went and checked again, no beeps at all, long or short! Thanks

Found the problem!!! f-3 fuse was not put in properly for the ECM (probably from the factory) as no one has worked on this boat but me. The fuse was pushed in NEXT to the spade clip connector NOT into them. I put the fuse in properly re-hooked up all the wiring and 2 beeps every time. I probably have 20+ hours tracking this down.

Back