2007 Seadoo RXP 215hp for sale

Fitness101

Although new here, I have been reading and checking out the site here and there for a few weeks now. Im interested in buying a new sportboat in about a month, therefore im selling my RXP.

Just got married a few months back and that whole deal, but she wants something for everyone to go out on instead of a speed/death machine (she calls it). So anyway I have a Yellow/Black 2007 RXP 215hp, still with warranty. Bought it last year for 12k with trailer. I put down 4k cash so still owe just under 8k on it. It has been always flushed out after and silconed up. 90% of the time it has been in fresh water, although I have taken it to meet up with friends here and there a couple of times in the gulf. Always garage kept and ski looks/rides brand new! It has 22 hours on it and im giving away everything I have with it.

I have the following with it:

A Brand new in box RXP cover Black and white
3 life jackets (2XL, and one Large)
A Brand new front bumper for it(they gave me due to a scuff on it during purchase)
Trailer included in great shape

I am going to put it on EBAY this week to see what I can accumulate from it, although selling it locally for 8,500.00 If anyone is interested or if anyone can help with some ideas on selling it, all information is welcome. Thanks.

Welcome to the seadoo forum Fitsness101. You shouldn't have any problem selling it. I would post a picture on the forum here, if you can, as a picture is worth a thousand words.

Karl

Welcome to the seadoo forum fitness101.Were glad you decided to join up. I would check the Nada report for it's book value just to be sure you don't under sell yourself. Like you said you did put down a good deposit. No sense in giving it away. :)

ScubaDoo

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, and I hear you clearly. Did the 10 hour service cost me 200 and always run 93 Octane. How do you post pictures on here, or can I just use photobuckett? The ol' lady says I can't purchase a sportsboat until this is sold, therefore trying to sell it quickly. Im hoping this price isnt asking to much for the ski and looking to sell fast.

Attachments....

If you have the pix on your desktop, when you make a post, or reply to one, you'll notice below the box, a link that says "manage attachments". Just click on it, then select the "browse" button and look for your pix on your desktop and hit "upload". That simple. The site does have limit's on the file size, but most pix can be uploaded now without re-sizing them.
Your ski, in excellent shape has a retail value of $7685. That's just the ski, doesn't include anything. The web site was www.kellybluebook.com and the below is a copy from the page.

The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the watercraft has been fully reconditioned and is in excellent condition. Hours/condition and additional equipment may have a substantial impact on the value shown above. This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the vehicle's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.

Hope this gets you in the right direction. I love my sport boat and when your ready to purchase, give the forum a shout!....we'll all throw our 2 cents if or ya!...............:cheers:

Back