2007 Rxp Super Charger?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulS

Hi All,
Have a issue with a 2007 rxp with only 16 hours on the clock,
The problem is the ceramic washer in the super charger has fell to bits and I can't locate the parts ,
It looks like it could have gone into the sump?? any idea's,
Do I need to strip down the engine to locate the parts or is there a better method of draining the engine sump,,

Regards
PaulS

If it's still under warranty bring it back to the dealer.

Karl

Thanks,,,Problem is I got this ski in the states and shipped it over to Ireland!!!
Do you know where this washer would end up,,
Ive pumped out the oil replaced the fillters and no sign of any parts of the ceramic washer its got to be in there some where,
Just want to find it ,,,recon it would cause furter damage if not located and removed,,,,,,,
Thanks
PaulS

I have heard it wipes out the oil pump as that is where the pieces end up.
Do you have a seadoo shop manual? If not here’s an idea for you. You could join as a "premium member". As a premium member you can down load a authentic seadoo manual from the seadoo manual library. In the library is a variety of manuals for almost all years and models. You can view as many as you like on line as a PDF file, or download it and print it for your personal and private use. There are operator manuals and repair manuals for you to do your own repairs on your seadoo. The repair manuals have everything from troubleshooting, repair procedures to winterizing. It contains wire diagrams torque specs and pictures for disassemble and assemble instructions. In the spec sheets it tells everything needed to maintain oil changes, spark plug gaps, carburetor rebuilds and impeller wear ring tolerances. Click on the "Seadoo Manuals" link at the top of the page for more details. If you need any help or get in a jam, we are always here to answer your questions too. Premium members get priority when it comes to getting quick detailed answers.

Karl

torque on ceramic disc

Hello everyone, have a question about the torque on that ceramic disc for a 2005 sea doo rxt. any1 know it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back