2004 rxp low votage alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 2004 rxp and im getting low 12 voltage alarm on dash pod. I also have a 2007 rxt. my question is do both have the same rectifier. Can I swap them to see if I have a bad rectifier in the 04 or will I have to just take the chance and buy one and try it.

problem resolved

to make a long story short you CAN NOT swap a 2007 rxt rectifier with a 2004 rxp rectifier. 2004 has a vts system and 2007 has automatic system. when putting the 07 in the 04 it shuts it down..because it is trying to locate the automatic in computer and can not find it whic put it into fail mode... baught new 04 rectifier and back on the water causing havac yeeeeehaaaaaaaw

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad you got your problem resolved...I missed your post some how yesterday. it's kinda neat you asked and answered you own question.

If you have any other problems or questions give us a shout.

Karl

04 rxp

Thanks Karl Im sure you all will be hearing alot from me. But at the same time any upgrades that will help me improve the performance on each the 07 and 04 would be greatly appreciated. I have allready been through the old dig the rocks and junk out if you know what I mean if there are any upgrades that will help with as well as impellers please let me Know thanks Shawn West. Do they make better screens for the bottome of them to help and keep debris out of the intake part of the impellers?

Shawn, there are after market companies that have kits for your seadoo. ( 1 is www.revamotorsports.com )Just remember that the more you mod the more maintenance it will require. As far as the intake grate you will have to keep you eyes open on the water to not run over things that will suck up into the jet pump. If you did put on different grate it might restrict the water flow and make it slower in the long run.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back