2002 RX Wrong Oil!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RXz71

Alright so here is the thing, this seadoo has been giving me trouble for the past 2 weeks. It runs rough and wont go above 5000 rpm on the water. Idles at 1200 rpm. Smokes like a chimney. It is the carb model. The front spark plug is wet the back it dry. It got filled up by "somebody" with kawasaki TCw-3 Oil. I drained the oil and filled it with sea doo brand oil. so my questions are, What problems do using the wrong oil cause, and how do i fix the problem that i have with this piece of crap?

Last edited by a moderator:
a gallon tcw3 isn't going to kill it, its just not good for it, you put the good oil back in so move on, if you want check the raves and see if they are all gummed up. who put the oil in anyway ? "somebody? "
how long have you had this piece of crap

Lol. I was being sarcastic. I put a gallon of it in it and ran it through then my dad put another gallon of it in it. Then i put the seadoo brand oil in it and about 10 minutes into the trip it just bogged down and wouldn't go above 15mph at full throttle.

haha, i was wondering who somebody was too, mighta helped if u said "somebody" :blush:, but anyways GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back