2002 gtx limited 155 crankcase pressure and poor running

Txcope

I’m working on this gtx limited 155 for a buddy and I’m having some issues while running it on the water. It will idle but won’t idle very well, when I give it gas it will cut out and it’s very limited. While it’s running if you give it throttle it will start a long beep and won’t stop until you shut it off. It’s got plenty of fresh gas. Injectors,fuel rail, and fuel lines have been cleaned. I’ve got the right spark plugs in it that are practically brand new. 150 psi across all 3 cylinders. When it has ran for just a little bit of you pull the dipstick it will blow lots of pressure out of the dipstick tube. What would cause that? Is there a pcv valve on this ski and where is it located? How can I check to see if it’s bad? I’m pretty sure the excessive crankcase pressure may be causing my long constant beep while running and poor performance of the engine not allowing it to get up to max rpm’s and run like it should. Im just trying to figure out what’s wrong with this thing.
IMG_6779.jpeg

Sounds like too much oil. Should be near the low level on the dipstick. If it is at the high level or above it will have issues including poor running and oil in the cylinders and excessive back pressure. No pcv valve, just a tops electronic solenoid valve at the front which may not be opening. You can remove the fuel rail and check the injector spray while cranking.
Always change spark plugs first no matter how they look.

Back