1999 gs seadoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

daz20vt

1999 gs seadoo NO WATER COMING OUT OF REAR JET

can anyone tell me why there is no water coming out of the tell tail hole at the rear of the ski, water is coming out of the exhaust runs fine and does not over heat as yet cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
The outlet you are talking about is an indicator of the cooling system working properly. When your cooling system is working well, you will get a steady stream of water out the hole (I believe that model has only one fitting and not two). This fitting is fed by a cooling line that comes off the bottom of the exhaust manifold and tees into another fitting that ends at the exhaust outlet next to the pump. If no water is coming out of the fitting when you are flushing with a hose, it could be a couple of things. Check to see if the line from the bottom of the exhaust manifold to the outlet and to the "wizzer" is clear and free from debris. I have seen dirt dobbers make homes in the outlets before. Also, sometimes when you are flushing the cooling system with a hose, your water pressure may not be the same as the pressure developed by the pump when your ski is running in the water. If you are still not getting water out the indicator when the ski is in the water and you are riding it, the 90 deg. elbow fitting on the exhaust manifold could be clogged with rust.

thanks mate i will check it when riding it to see if any water is present,then check what you have said ,once again thanks for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back