1997 Seadoo Sportster Carburetor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwill19028

Good Afternoon!

I am trying to find the right carburetor for my 1997 seadoo sportster. It has the dual Mikuni carburetors and is running the rotax 717. I tried rebuilding the carbs but they were so corroded I ended up stripping screws, so I’d like to just buy a new set of carburetors. I found some on Bay Area power sports but am not sure if they are the right ones they look identical, but it says it’s for the seadoo 787 800cc model. Would this work on my boat? This is the only dual carburetor that I’ve found so far.

Thank you!

Good Afternoon!

I am trying to find the right carburetor for my 1997 seadoo sportster. It has the dual Mikuni carburetors and is running the rotax 717. I tried rebuilding the carbs but they were so corroded I ended up stripping screws, so I’d like to just buy a new set of carburetors. I found some on Bay Area power sports but am not sure if they are the right ones they look identical, but it says it’s for the seadoo 787 800cc model. Would this work on my boat? This is the only dual carburetor that I’ve found so far.

Thank you!

I have 1997 Speedster and saw whole cab for my boat on Amazon $233

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back