1997 Seadoo Challenger Fuse Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

movalseadoo

We are trying to locate a fuse box for our 1997 Seadoo Challenger 1800 boat. Part#204470017. This part has been discontinued. Any recommendations on shops we can ask for this part or is there a part we can use from a different year/model in its place?
Please help!!! Desperate and don't want $8,000 to go to waste because a $200 part has been discontinued.

Thanks!

hmmmm?

O.k., you say the part has been discontinued. Who did you ask the information from?
I found this part still accessible from one of the advertisers on the left of our home page, it was $192.00 and they said they had it in stock.
Let me know if you have problems finding it and I'll do a search on your part number again.
Your in the right place to keep your Doo doing it!........

Thank you for the quick response! We have had our boat at a local shop for months. They have attempted to locate our part with no success. We have also tried to order the part just to be notified that it is discontinued.

I just ordered the part from one of the advertisers. Wish me luck! I will keep you posted!!!

We love our boat and can't wait to enjoy again! :hurray:

Great!....

If it was the one I looked at, I think they were something like "babbits", then you shouldn't have a problem. They've come through for me!......
Again, glad you got it......
Oh, BTW, I don't go around knocking repair shops, but with so many people knocking at their door, they can pick and choose on the work they want and when they want to do it...........sorry to sound negative, just been a mechanic all my life and seen to many people taken advantage of by repair shops!........
Again, good luck!.......I hope you get the part soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have any other problems, let us know here and we will try to locate parts for you...good luck
Karl

Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, we have not been successful in locating the Fuse Box. I went thru Babbits and the fuse box is no longer available. Any help on where we can look next would be greatly appreciated.

Part#204470470. We have a 1997 Seadoo Challenger 1800.

Thanks again for your help!

Found it?

I'll assume you found one, since we haven't heard from you in a while. If you find another issue you'd like to discuss, please feel free to open a new thread!...:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back