1995 Seadoo GTX Cranking but not turning over

4RunnerGuy

Recently came into ownership of this seadoo which came from original owner and was well maintained, and running reliably before storing it. It's been year's since it's been on the water, but it's been covered and is in great condition, so I'd like to get it running again.

I've done all new fuel/oil and I'm aware I'll need to replace fuel lines going forward, but for now I'm just trying to see if it'll turn over and run reliably. I've attached a video of my attempts at starting with no luck. The plugs are getting spark, but when I pull them out there's a fair amount of oil on one of the plugs.

Here's my attempt at starting

Any recommendations at what to start looking into would be really helpful, as I'm not sure where to begin.

Thanks in advance

Sounds like you have a weak battery, have the battery load tested or put your volt meter on the battery and see what it does while cranking. I know that may just be a maintainer but I wouldn’t have any charger hooked to the battery while it’s in the machine and no boosting from any running vehicle, no boosting

Back