12 hours with the new GTX 260 iS

Status
Not open for further replies.

greggebhardt

After a rough start with getting the machine up and running it has run without flaw.

What I like best is the suspension system. It smooths out your average completely and dampens the larger stuff. This one feature is well worth the cost. The big draw back is access to the engine. I hate that all I can do is peek down at my engine compartment through a 10" and 20" hole from the top. I can see why they charge so much for service.

Performance is WAY MORE than I had expected, but then again, I have never had a 260hp ski before. Absolutley amazing acceleration! Reminds me much like the fastest motorcycles I have driven. Like the handling but the GTX 260 is a heavy monster of a vehicle and is not thrown around with out considerable effort. It does behave, to a point, even if the rider does not know what he is doing!:rolleyes:

Comfort for longer rides is best in class and for some of the longer trips I have planned will be very welcome.

Anyway to the dealer it goes today for it's 10 hour and then it is mine for another 40 hours! Hope that someone there knows what they are doing.:o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back