Seadoo Engine alignment Tool

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a engine alignment tool for a 2012 Seadoo Challenger 180 SP.. I have a new motor coming but cannot find a tool. Willing to buy or rent..

Thanks

You can get them on ebay , just search Seadoo alignment tool. I bought mine from the dealer but it was expensive and I wasn't sure if the ebay ones were made to the same specs as the OEM tool. You will need a manual so you can get the length measurement , unless the old motor is still in it then you can use the tool to measure off of it and then remove the old motor.

Last edited:
You can get them on ebay , just search Seadoo alignment tool. I bought mine from the dealer but it was expensive and I wasn't sure if the ebay ones were made to the same specs as the OEM tool. You will need a manual so you can get the length measurement , unless the old motor is still in it then you can use the tool to measure off of it and then remove the old motor.
Thank you for the information,
All the ones on ebay are out of stock.. so they are selling them now and when SBT gets them back in stock then they will ship them out..

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back