Need some help please

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

SleeperZ

Let me start out by saying i am an auto mechanic for many years so i have no clue about Jet Skis i could use some help so i don't break anything.
My wife aquired a 2009 gti se 155 and i am in the process of removing the engine but the shaft coupler is from what i understand a discontinued style for some reason.
If anyone knows the correct way and tools needed to remove this it would be appreciated.355417937_274076731949524_7663934115751298968_n.jpg

Need Carbon seal leak help, I’m new to Sea-Doo repairs and at a loss for Carbon Seal leak. I have a couple questions. 2013 GTI 130 SE, bought used for Grandson. Carbon seal was leaking. Replaced Jet Pump, Prop, carbon seal, flange and boot. I visually Inspected drive shaft for trueness. Question, should there be any end play in the drive shaft? Also after the fact I don’t remember seeing any end bumpers on each end of the shaft. Do they remain inside the motor shaft hole? Can the bumpers be damaged allowing shaft/seal flange movement away from the carbon seal, also are there shaft end thrust forces that push toward stern or bow during operation.

Back