LED Voltage Display

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

RowdyRod

Hi All,

I made this modification last year after replacing the stator and VR on my Speedster 150.

The voltage display only cost me a few dollars and was a drop in replacement for the cigarette lighter socket. I figured I was never going to use the socket for other accessories and I didn't like the way the other plug in ones stuck out. This one sits nice and flush.

This really helps give me peace of mind that the battery was charging and what state/condition its in.

IMG_20160411_093827581.jpg

Attachments

• $_57 (2).JPG
    $_57 (2).JPG
    79 KB · Views: 60
  • $_57 (1).JPG
    $_57 (1).JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 55
Nice ! I'd like to get one for my sportster how much and where did you get this one ? Been looking for one like this

Nice ! I'd like to get one for my sportster how much and where did you get this one ? Been looking for one like this

Yep... I like that too. AND, it's small enough that I can put 2 of them in, so I can see both of my batteries.

I'm glad you liked it! I paid about $7 Aussie Dollars for mine last year on eBay.

Here is one on eBay for $4 US Dollars with free delivery but it will come from China so you may have wait weeks for it to arrive.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/12V-24V-Car...848976?hash=item4d42b83010:g:UqgAAOSwHPlWg48c

Do a search on ebay and I'm sure you will find one locally at a reasonable price.

The display can be a bit hard to read in direct sunlight but you can just put your hand over it to shade it. On the positive side it's waterproof and also I can see it from the back of the boat so I can turn on the master battery switch and see the condition of battery while the boat is in storage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back