I cant believe I didnt post this earlier!

Minnetonka4me

Premium Member
Premium Member
Prob b/c its all kawis, but this is one sweet vid. Bunch of guys about an hour west of me on the Crow River spring flood style!!

[video=youtube;DXZNim-2XJU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXZNim-2XJU&sns=fb[/video]

Prob b/c its all kawis, but this is one sweet vid. Bunch of guys about an hour west of me on the Crow River spring flood style!!

Neat trip but I'm glad those guys "value" their skis ....:)
I'm sure the logs were good form the hull......good thing they were all Kawis.

I saw that a while back and loved it, couldn't think of a better use for a Kawi. That is probably a s-ton of fun, especially on a roach you don't care about. Skis like that I call rental units, they were never sexy enough to make the cut to be a real ski.

Here's another of my faves

[video=youtube;h5X9pFJy8h8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_444787&feature=iv&src_vid=7T1Rm-j_iy4&v=h5X9pFJy8h8[/video]

Me and my buddy taylor have been trying to find a couple beaters...I thought I had a 96SPX lined up but it fell through. Taylor bought a 92 SP on the trailer that was semi locked up for $175 on a trailer; we broke it loose, rebuilt the carb and pickup and she runs like a champ. He sold the trailer for $250 so after supplies he is even up!

The thing has a Westcoast pipe and waterbox, prop, intake grate, and flame arrestor! Oh and it looks like a turd.

If I dont find anything Im gonna drop a new 800 into a beater XP hull and part it down after my river run.

cool vid but I have maybe a dumb question... how are they able to ride over the weeds/logs without sucking something up through the intake? I do most of my riding in the ocean and freak out ( cautious) when I see patches of seaweed floating around just get to thinking of the damage that can be done basically where as these guys don't seem to have a care in the world about it.

wish I could have been on that ride looks fun. most of the crap they were riding over was to big to get pulled in the jet. you would be surprised how much crap the jet pump will chew on before any kind of fail or break down. the dreaded weeds are the killer the pump will chew it an spit it out no problem but once you get some stuck on the grate your going nowhere till you jump off and get it off by hand. if you have to ride through the weeds keep the throttle pined and say a little prayer to the doo gods that you don't have to go for a swim.

Well that's a bit of a peace of mind Machin ... Clears up a couple worries I've had. Cheers

Sent from my seadoo using tapatalk

Back