Help setting up Rossier ltd. '96 XP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock134

I'm new to this forum but i have a feeling i may be active here. Actually before kids, I raced for Rossier back in the 90's and into the early 2000's. I had a great time racing in sport, 800 and 1200 class. I raced ltd and SS. Made it all the way to Pro-Am before I stopped racing. I raced region 2 (NorCal). Anyway, my oldest daughter is now 16 and she wants to get into riding maybe even racing. So I have a '96 stock XP 787 which happens to be the best PWC ever made IMO. When i was going through my shed, I found a couple of bins and inside were all kinds of high performance stuff I must have hid away after I stripped my old race boats and sold them. So I have my old 787 Rossier race pipe and the msd water injection. I'd be running stock carbs though. I used to run Buckshot 44's (So sad I don't have those). So my question is does anyone know what my carb set up would be using a Rossier 787 pipe with stock carbs. I actually found my notes I used to keep but they are for the Buckshot carbs. I'll be looking around for a Skat Trak 17-22 prop since that's what I used to run. Also is the Rossier rotary valve necessary? I may have to find one of those too. I want to set up for hole shot, not so much top end. Zipping around bouys was always more fun than going WOT. It's been a long time, but I'm sure it will all start coming back to me.

Thanks for any help you might have for me.

Btw - I got my very first ski in 1992. It was a Kawi X-2. Then went on to HX and then to Sit Downs. HX is super fun.

Welcome to the forum, [MENTION=51824]Matt Braley[/MENTION] has any aftermarket part or carb set up you need. He also knows what to run to dial it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back