Fresh Water Available?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

seatys501

I am in the Soutehr NJ area and looking for some change this year. I bought a brand new 2008 Seedoo Challenger 180 last year and only put 5 hours on it. After having it sit at the dealer for 6 months because the dealer went out of business and didnt pay up on a warranty claim I got it back finally and looking to get some use out of it. Last year i mostly pulled it with my jeep and dropped it in the delaware river. That is just nasty and boring. I want to use it for more water sports etc where you can swim off the boat. I also brought it to the shore and put it in at Somer Point. But that are gets so congested. I am looking for a lake or something where you can run a small jet boat and have some fun. Anyone know of a place in the southern NJ area? Also I am looking for a place to doc my boat this year (if possible) instead of pulling it all over. I would take a fresh water area over docking it. Please let me know if anyone has any info.

Thanks
Sweaty

I am in Delaware, I never go in the Delaware river its to rough and dirty, I do go in the C&D canal but must of the time I go to Maryland and run the the Elk, Sassafrass, Bohemian rivers there are lots of places to run that are not congested, you can tude ski or just hang out. There are some bars and places to pull up and eat.:cheers:

Back