Anyone in Hervey Bay

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Hi Bob and Nicola ,i live in the bay and have a seadoo 180 boat ......looks like pelican bank in your pic.

Hi Ozzyscott. Yep that is Pelican Banks however, we have since sold the Jet Ski and purchased a Bayliner Bowrider 175 power boat. Do you get out much we are hoping to this weekend but the wife is a fair weather rider and doesn't like it if windy or any chance of a swell.

fairly new to this boating thing ... my wife and daughter are recovering from a car crash a few months ago so haven`t been out much .
this is my first boat and i`m treading carefully .... my neighbour has been fantastic in helping me and teaching me the basics of launching ...etc.
tried to go out on Sunday but it was too rough for me and my daughter was scared ... i have to build up her confidence slowly .
The bayliner is a beautiful boat ... might have seen you at the harbour before .. haha

Sorry to hear about the wife and daughter hope they are getting better.
You went out Sunday, brave man, we sat on the esplanade and looked at the white caps and said no thats not for us today. Its our first boat as well after the jet ski, the wife wanted something a bit bigger that we could take the dog and an eski and she always liked the bayliners hence the purchase a year ago. We always loved the speed on the ski and really didn't want a fishing boat so we had to travel to the Gold Coast to buy ours (only fishing boats around here).There is another one in the bay very similar to ours but different decals. I am a member of the bayliner forum and have some photos on there so will see if I can put them on here for you to look at and hopefully spot us for a chat if you see us around. We won't miss you as I have only seen one other 180 in the bay. The 180 is a nice fast boat, we did consider one when we were looking but the wife wanted the option of taking 8 people on with us, not that we ever do !!!!!!!

Oh yeah Ozzyscot forgot to mention that we are also from the Mother Land, I'm a possie (my made up word) thats an Aussie educated in the UK and my wife is a Pom so I will never lose that English accent. Actually we just got back from a visit in rainy UK.

Hey Guys.I put some pics in the OFF TOPIC section a while back of a ride one day.Its heading is Pics of Qld Australia
Seadoobubby.That water is on a bad day.When it's really clear,you have to sit on the sand and break wind to see if there is any bubbles

Hi Bob & Nicola

Burrum Heads here 2001 speedster.

Darryl & Nicole

Hi Darryl and Nicole

We tend to go out in the Bay from the Harbour most times, however we don't have the ski anymore as we upgraded it to the bayliner 175 as per photos in my album. Was thinking of getting a speedster when we purchased our bayliner. Do you ever get to Pelican Banks when out there.

Back