Adding VTS control on handlebar GTI 155 SE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich in AZ

New member here. Did a search and didn't find an actual answer so asking here. Acquired a 2013 GTI 155 SE and had it out on the water a few times. Really like it. I understand my SE version comes with VTS but does NOT have the handlebar controls to change it dynamically while riding. Can I upgrade mine to add the control? I see kits for the SPARK models but not mine.

You can change it while riding, but it's not as easy has having the dedicated buttons. Not sure if you can add the buttons or not. Never heard of anyone trying it.

You can change it while riding, but it's not as easy has having the dedicated buttons. Not sure if you can add the buttons or not. Never heard of anyone trying it.
Thx. Figured if my model actually has VTS and another model in the same line has the controls, maybe mine already has the wiring like they do in cars/trucks to make build process quicker. Kind of like adding the depth finder is just adding the module because wiring is already there

You could be right about that. My 2012 GTI 155 Limited has the dedicated buttons, whereas my 2011 GTI SE 130 did not, but I could access that mode by "scrolling" through the functions. Also not sure if the ECU would need to be addressed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back