Sunday 11/02 Parrot Jungle 7am

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
That one is a definite maybe. LOL

Right now, yes. I'm off and do not know of any conflicts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its by the port of Miami

You take I95 South to 395.
You take first exit by Children's museum and go around and under 395 to Parrot Jungle.

We could meet up on or by highway and drive down together.

My plan is,,, to get the ski's out of my temp storage, Get them to the house and charge the batteries and what not. Normally not an issue but I have not run them for like 2.5 months. Then all I will need is an address. As we get closer we can lock things downs. I am PRAYING this one works out, I sure miss being on the water...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this still a go? If so, I land on the 1st and plan on getting the skis and taking them home to do a once over and charge the batteries. If not,,, I will leave them in storage.. Let me know please..

Is this still a go? If so, I land on the 1st and plan on getting the skis and taking them home to do a once over and charge the batteries. If not,,, I will leave them in storage.. Let me know please..

I've been trying to shake this dry cough and sniffles I got.

Weather said it was going to be cold in the morning on Sunday
I was going to see tomorrow how I was feeling to commit to Sunday.

Thats fine,, I'm in the air right now headed to the West Coast for the night. Just let me know so I know if I am getting them out of storage...

Back