Fraser River Sea-Doo Run

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

3ftDeep

A great Sea Doo run up the Fraser River in British Columbia to New Westminster, then back down to Richmond and finally return to Ladner on our 2012 GTR 215, 2004 RXP 215 and 2005 GTX 185 jet skis. Got a few jumps in. Special guest appearance by Kevin the "rookie". It's always more fun with three!
Personal Water Craft: 2012 Sea-Doo musclecraft GTR 215, 2004 Sea-Doo RXP 215, and 2005 Sea-Doo GTX 185.
If you like our videos, please subscribe!
http://youtu.be/Ske3VscTVkk

Cool clip, there used to be a sign shop next to the floating homes, had one of my first jobs there. Been tempted to take 210 Challenger on similar ride but so far keeping it a freshwater boat. Also have a Aerodeck 340 with 20hp so likely have some fun with that through there instead.

Thanks for the comment. Anywhere along the Fraser is a great ride. The only trouble is the wood debris that floats just below the surface. It's those pieces small enough to get through the intake grate, but big enough to get stuck in the pump that cause the problems. We've come up with a special tool to fish the stuff out, and had to use it a few times this year. Makes for great adventures, though.

We've done the Fraser from Coquitlam area past Fort Langley and on to Mission. Nice scenery
and all but the last trip both my wife and I were bitten by those floating chunks of debris.

Makes riding a bit of a PITA as you're watching more of the river than the scenery!

The good news is, depending on where your starting point is, the current is so strong that you can just float home if the machine is unrepairable!

We've done the Fraser from Coquitlam area past Fort Langley and on to Mission. Nice scenery
and all but the last trip both my wife and I were bitten by those floating chunks of debris.

Makes riding a bit of a PITA as you're watching more of the river than the scenery!

Next time turn right and we'll meet you half way around the New West Quay.

Yes we definitely will do that next year. We've been as far as probably Annacis Island - probably just a little past but were unsure of fueling stations so went back (dropped in at Pitt (River) Marina.. We need someone that knows the area (and tides I assume too...;)

Yes tides are an important detail :facepalm:

We can take you out and go hunting sand bars.

Back