Chilliwack Lake BC - Go Pro Rookie

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Awesome video!! I was thinking about getting one of the cheaper "sport cameras" but after seeing your vid nothing beats the quality of a go pro.

Thanks! I'm still figuring out the special effects on the software etc but it'll get better. The biggest issue has been finding non-copyright music believe it or not.

I did a permanent mount (rather an attachment for a mount on the top of the gauge cluster piece (no idea what it's called). I put the camera on a ball head so I
can easily move the camera 360 degrees and it's rock solid. Looking forward to goofing around with it!

The ball mount is a good idea for different angles. The water is like glass also, plus here in Florida its all flat no mountains. I think that's what really made the video even better, a little snow on the mountains too. What was the temp?

OK, so you officially get the "You're a total _ _ _ _ " award. That looks like such an amazing place to ride, absolutely stunning back drop! Very, very envious.

It was about 65F or so. Certainly didn't need a hoodie or anything like that. And usually there's a lot more snow on the mountains. We had a warm winter
with only about 6-7 days total at freezing so not a lot of snow pack. That lake is actually not that big but it's a day ride meaning BBQ's and chairs on the shore!

There's some nice lakes here, just no where near as many as back East.

This was the very first one I did and with really crappy music. There's a waterfall down one part of a mountain that was about 1/4 normal runoff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwJ5WZuLkko

Back