Anyone from MASS

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Just bought a Speedster 200. I've taken it out twice (Lake Cochituate (anyone know if it will fit through the tunnel to the south lake? I didn't try it, as with the wakeboard tower up I knew it wouldn't fit) and Duxbury harbor (front hatch kept popping open when we hit 3 foot waves, went home to adjust the latch.)

Looking for places that aren't too crowded for wakeboarding. I also plan to use it for kiteboard support in the ocean off Cape Cod on days when the seas aren't too big.

This seems to be a great place to learn, and as this is the first boat I've owned (apart from a Waverunner SUV 1200) I have a lot to learn.

Looking for running 787 engine

Quincy MA.

Actually looking for a new 787 engine for my 1996 Sea Doo GSX. If anyone is selling a good quality engine or can point me in the right direction it'll be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Carl

I am from Franklin, MA. Just got my boat a few weeks ago. Had it out on Lake Pearl in Wrentham last weekend tubing. Great time for sure.

Next year I plan to be on Webster Lake pretty often.

i definitely am good friends with Gino and Taylor and Jesse... all part of our car club :D he's a handy man... helped my when i swapped out my exhaust on my car

i definitely am good friends with Gino and Taylor and Jesse... all part of our car club :D he's a handy man... helped my when i swapped out my exhaust on my car

Whacky man, it's a small world after all. Tell Gino you "know" Paco. LMAO!

Mike

Back