2022 Seadoo rxtx 300 p0106 code ?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Ryanv9126

Hello everyone , looking for some assistance . Recently bought a 2022 Seadoo rxtx 300 with 0 hours . Went to go take It for its first ride . About 15 min later when applying throttle @6500 rpm’s a fault came up p0106 ski currently has less than 2 hrs . Tried shutting off and restarting and doing a visual inspection. engine light shuts off but comes back on at 40 mph and then ski goes into limp mode (only going 20 mph)

Any idea of a quick fix or what to look for .

Appreciate any help

Could be several things: Supercharger problem, IC leak and sucked in some water, bad MAP sensor usually due to getting wet, throttle body hanging up, even a bent up impeller can confuse the system air intake and pressures. I'd let the dealer fix it if it's still under warranty.

Good evening Guys

I have 2020 GTX 300 and i have exactly the same code P0106 i try every , throttle is open and closing 100% Fuse box is working fine , replace the map sensor ill ready , replace the intake manifold because was a leak from the rebound delete, there’s no leaks from intercooler everything is good no water , in idler sound good a soon you’re in the water computer is in limp mode won’t go over 50 miles and at 6000rpms check engine light on with p0106 and the idler is rough, if i turn the jesky of light will come off but still not running more than 50 miles in limp mode !! Map sensor is getting 5.0 vvoltage TOPS is getting 12.8v and the TAS is getting 9.8v with the sky off ignition on!! ANY HELP PLEASE

Voltage is getting 14.5 from stator that part is good , all the fuses are good , i have a wide band and when the p0106 come on something get messed up because start to running lean like not much fuel but in idler is ok !

Try the recommendations in this screenshot , could be a bad sensor as the P1006 says out of range.

Attachments

• Screenshot (32).png
    Screenshot (32).png
    433.5 KB · Views: 15
Hello everyone , looking for some assistance . Recently bought a 2022 Seadoo rxtx 300 with 0 hours . Went to go take It for its first ride . About 15 min later when applying throttle @6500 rpm’s a fault came up p0106 ski currently has less than 2 hrs . Tried shutting off and restarting and doing a visual inspection. engine light shuts off but comes back on at 40 mph and then ski goes into limp mode (only going 20 mph)

Any idea of a quick fix or what to look for .

Appreciate any help
Did you find what the issue was ?

Just about in the same situation. Bought a 14 today, first ride was good, then the second ride out was about 5 min in and the check engine light came on with this code. First day. Picked it up 4 hours ago. Any update?

Back